Monday, May 1, 2017

Week 12- Berlin

Bingen
We went to Bingen! It doesn't seem like a big deal, but it was alright. We first went to the Hildegard museum and in that museum we learned how to play some medieval German game. After that, we looked for healing plants in the garden next to the museum. I wasn't feeling good this day, so I don't remember much of it, but the weather was really nice that day. Afterwards, we laid in the grass and looked at the Rhine. It was a very relaxing day. In the afternoon, we got ice cream and played soccer. It's so mind blowing that even the smallest German cities have so much history.

Berlin
You can't live in a different country for a semester and not visit the capital. It was a lot more artsy and cultural than I imagined it would be. There was soooo much to see, it was crazy. It kind of overwhelmed me, so I just decided that I would come back at some other point in my life and finish seeing everything. I did, however, get to see the East Side Gallery, Checkpoint Charlie, the Tiergarten, the capitol building, and some art museums. The weather was beautiful and I had a great time with the people that I went with. It was a weekend full of art and laughter.

Tldr; Art.







No comments:

Post a Comment