Monday, May 1, 2017

week 2

just getting settled in germany and theres so cool things i like about the country a lot. the use of public transportation is a big plus for me since it is environmentally friendly and very convenient for tourists are people who do not have a I car. I like the fact that you do not really need a car to survive in Germany due to the vast availabilities of public transportation. I also like the way germans recycle. They are so methodical on every material they recycle and I really wish Texas had something like that. i also like the fact that there is vegetarian food that is available in a lot of places in Germany. As a vegetarian there are a lot of options I can chose from in Bonn which is really nice. Classes are getting settled in and I am liking my time here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment