Monday, May 1, 2017

Week 12

The week began on Sunday with the Bonn Marathon. While I did not go, I applaud everyone else who ran. I spent the day studying for our second physiology test, which was on Monday. On Tuesday, we went to Bingen to see the Hildegard museum. That weekend, I also decided to take a spontaneous day trip with Alexa and Kenneth to Bruges. We took a Flixbus at 1 am, and got to Belgium around 7 am. It wasn't too bad. I slept most of the way, and they had free wifi. We met up with the others and got coffee. We then walked around town and saw the windmills. After this, we ate at a fancy waffle restaurant. We also toured a beer factory, ate Belgian chocolate, and Belgian fries. We ended the day by hanging out in a park. Then, the three of us got back on a Flixbus to Bonn, which arrived around 4 am. It was worth it, though.


No comments:

Post a Comment