Sunday, May 8, 2016

Week 5

Sooo I’ve been back home in Houston for 4 days and I’m still really behind on these blog posts…
This post will be a short one though because it was the week before our first physiology test! These days were filled with a lot of just studying, eating, and sleeping. Dr. Wasser kindly moved the exam from that Thursday to the next Monday (right before we left for Vienna) so we had all weekend to study too. This test covered something like 150 pages from the textbook, which I definitely wasn’t prepared for and definitely crammed for. The first exam didn’t go all too well, but I definitely improved over the semester! 
We also had a pre-departure meeting for Vienna this week, our first major excursion, which I was so, so excited for. One of my favorite songs of all time, by Billy Joel, is named after this city! This week also marked one month since we had arrived in Bonn. The first month flew by so quickly! It was crazy how at home I already felt at this point and how I already knew that I wouldn't want to be leaving at the end of the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment