Monday, May 9, 2016

Dublin the Naps!

DUBLIN, OH Dublin! The best place to have a pub crawl as every street has a packed club and bar full of gorgeous and drunk people. The beer was flowing, and the people were dancing. And we didn't go on a pub crawl...

I know the only person I can blame is myself, I should've just gone by myself. But my conscious actually came and made a wuss out of me. It was freezing cold outside, and I knew I would not have been okay if I slept on the street which is the outcome 30% of the time I go out to bars on my own. I definitely need a buddy when I go out. Maybe more of a handler. Just someone with a leash.

Anyways, we ended up going on a 12 hour bus ride through Ireland which I actually really enjoyed because we got to see some incredibly gorgeous views, and the grass is just an intense green that I haven't seen anywhere else. I told my host family about the grass, and my host dad said 'cause the whether sucks' and it's just about the truest statement I have ever heard. I will say that this trip definitely made me miss home. I think it was the freezing cold. When I was shivering on the boat tour of the Cliffs of Moher, I definitely missed the warmth of Texas.

My feelings were quickly whisked away as the group of us went out and I tried for 4 liters of beer and soon ran out of money and the will to drink more. At the bar we ended the night at, I found out that Irish is by far my favorite accent for all people. It makes women cuter and men more bad ass. Then the next day we toured around for awhile and we went to a dance club, bar, lounge which was an odd combo of everything a night bar needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment