Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Stress

This week was a stressful one. Looking back over the last few days, all I can remember is panicking over 211, the enmodes presentation, and future tests. After lots of preparation for the presentations, I think we did well. I am thankful that Dr. Wasser and Haley did push us to practice so much, because speaking up there was a whole lot easier after Thursday. I’m pretty proud of our group as a whole for all of our accomplishments with this project. We looked good, and more importantly, the ideas that came out of our hard work were super.


I wish we did something for Muster, like Kendal pointed out. It’s such a powerful event for our school, and it is one that prides itself on connecting aggies everywhere. Hopefully, something can be worked out in the future to uphold this tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment