Monday, May 9, 2016

Jay Garza March 5th

I just woke up, it's around 2:35pm. I had a long night, but a fun one, and I got to write about it. The night started off with Lauren Whitney's birthday dinner at Vapiano's. I arrived late to the dinner and almost everyone had already finished by the time I got my food. Since everyone was sticking around for me to finish my food they went ahead and started ordering drinks. By the time I had finished and we were headed out, everyone had at least a couple glasses of wine.
Outside of Vapiano's we decided to do our Aggie whoops for pullout day. Frankly, I wasn't feeling it. I'll yell whoop when I want, I don't need to wait for a special day. Anyways, we were off to a kiosk to pick up some more beer. I am just glad that everyone got home safe

No comments:

Post a Comment