Monday, May 9, 2016

Finals

Finals was not easy, but definitely the least stressful thing I have experienced since I have started college. I think the part that made it really easy was the fact that we had everyone with us to struggle through it. Most of the time I'm surrounded by people from other majors that aren't nearly as challenging as Engineering that are stressing about finals over integrating in math. Anyways, I got those over with. The hard part about them was not having anyone to talk to for my math final because everyone was gone. I think I did all right on them, but it meant that it was sort of a goodbye. Unfortunately/Fortunately, I am staying in Europe for awhile and it kind of allows me to destress. The only problem is that I still have a bunch of assignments due this week still after school has ended. Anyways, I'm glad finals is over with, I'm upset people left, I'm happy I get to tour Europe more, and I'm frustrated I still have more work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment