Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Week 10

Week 10: March 14-20
This week is Spring Break and I decided to go to Italy for the week. I flew from Cologne to Rome to start off my trip. I arrived in Rome about 11:30 pm and had to take a bus to the city center. I spent three days in Rome and I visited the Coliseum, Trevi Fountain and the Pantheon. I went to visit some smaller monuments around Rome whenever I would walked around.
After Rome, I took a train to Florence and I managed to get lost looking for my hotel. Florence was a lovely and beautiful city. I would love to go back and visit it again in the future. I enjoyed my time there and toured some of the churches around the city. The gelato in Florence was amazing.

The last place that I visited in Italy was Venice. Venice was pretty, but it was very confusing because all of the streets look the same. There were lots of places that were perfect for pictures and the Rialto Bridge was lovely at night. The city was very expensive though compared to Florence and Rome.

No comments:

Post a Comment