Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Bingen


On Monday we had our Paris pre-departure meeting, where Kristin showed us some of the upcoming itinerary.  Everything looked stinking fantastic!  All of the academic excursions looked really interesting and there was also some free time set aside for us to see some of Paris as we saw fit.  I was pleased with the plan made by Kristin. On Tuesday we had a guest lecturer come in to talk to our group about bioethics.  I actually really enjoyed the lecture.  I found all the material he went over intriguing and also enjoyed the multiple scenario questions he proposed.  The rest of the week was fairly routine. My time was spent either at home or at the AIB studying.  On Friday we went to visit the Hildegart museum in Bingen. I didn’t really enjoy this museum all that much. This Hildegart person just didn’t intrigue me enough, but the flower searching game in the garden was enjoyable and learning about the effects of each of the plants was interesting.  After our scheduled tour in Bingen, Kristin and Dr. Wasser were nice enough to take us all to an ice cream shop. On Sunday some of the kids in our group participated in the Bonn Marathon. I was not one of these kids. I spent my time studying and relaxing around Bonn instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment