Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Home Sweet Home

Well.. I'm finally home again. One week ago, I got on a plane and flew back to the states, and honestly a lot has happened since then. Things are so different back home.. And I've had a hard time adjusting back into normal life. I've caught up with my family and friends, but something still feels off. I am happy to be home. I just miss Bonn. I am so thankful for the opportunity to travel abroad and see all of the amazing things I got to see. Studying abroad was a once in a lifetime opportunity and I thank God every day for blessing me with it. I honesty think I learned more from studying abroad and experiencing different cultures than I have in the entire rest of my college experience. I grew so much as a person. I am more mature and more confident than ever. Yes, I missed air conditioning, warm weather, Mexican food, dryers, family, friends and my own car, but I would not trade my experiences the last semester for anything in the world. My time in Bonn was truly amazing and I cannot wait to go back one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment