Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Leaving Thoughts

Germany has got to be one of the greatest (if not the greatest) experiences I have had in my life. I got to experience so much of Europe and its culture. I got to live with a German family and get close to them and see their way of life. I was able to establish myself as a traveler, if that even makes sense. In my head, I mean that I am comfortable traveling and being on my own in foreign lands. I feel like there was a little bit of an adjustment period when I first got there but it went by quickly. By the end, I don't think there was much that felt out of place for me there. It was really sad for me to say goodbye to my host family, but I will be emailing them soon to let them know how I am doing. Can't even express how happy I am that I went on this study abroad experience and couldnt recommend it enough to any upoming students.

No comments:

Post a Comment