Tuesday, February 14, 2012

We are experiencing slight delays....

This post is to cover the events of this past weekend, of which there were many, many of which have already been addressed. Salsa dancing definitely deserves to be covered again as it was certainly a ton of fun, even though I may in fact be the worst salsa dancer to ever walk the earth it is nice to go out and embarrass yourself with fellow Ags. Hanging out with fellow exchange students is also proving to be a great experience and my German is starting to improve because of it, as most of the exchange students here are fluent in German, or they are at least telling me that they are.
I think for some reason that German snow seems to be just the tiniest bit better than American snow, it seems to fall just right and does an excellent job of sticking to pretty much any surface like something out of a Christmas movie. German snow, however, seems to have little to no staying power which is disappointing. I was expecting to have to wear snowshoes by now and watch for avalanches on my way to class.
In other news, my internet has kind of been sucking wind for the past week and because of this I can't even manage to post a photo this time around so I will do my best to make up for it by posting a veritable cornucopia of fuzzy pictures from Karneval.

No comments:

Post a Comment