Friday, February 10, 2012

It's Starting To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

Guten Tag!

This week was our first round of tests. 'Our' being only the 4 unfortunate BIMS students. That being said, this was a stressful, no-sleep kind of week and now that we have taken these exams, I hope to master the rest to come! After we finally finished with the exams, I got the chance to go costume shopping for Carnival!

Before heading to find the shop though, I got to try the "Tacos Bar". I had been curious to try this Mexican place and found out, not to my surprise, that it was not like back home. Ah, how I miss my Mexican food.


Afterwards, we passed by a Berliner place for dessert and as the picture shows, Yesenia can't hold her enthusiasm for these delicious treats!

As the title entails, it also started snowing this week!! Yay! I can definitely handle the cold if there is fun snow to admire and play with. On our way to the costume shop, there was snow everywhere! I couldn't hold my excitement and started skipping and singing, "It's Starting to Look a Lot Like Christmas." Fortunately for me, singing Christmas songs with Joanna there was perfect. She knew the lyrics to every song! We probably looked like scary weirdos, but it was too much fun. We also were very productive at the costume shop. We all ended up buying our costume and are now set for Carnival.
Later, tschuss!

No comments:

Post a Comment