Sunday, February 5, 2012

Weekend Warrior

Despite my title, very little has gone on this weekend, but I am anticipating a raucous time at the Superbowl tonight so hopefully it will be fitting by, say, five in the morning when it's all said and done. I would have posted after tonight, but unfortunately we aren't just on this trip to have fun, we have classes as well, which also happen to be fun so far.
As for what has happened this weekend, most of it has been sleeping. Being so far north the sun sets early and rises late, which causing me some serious sleep schedule oddities and the surprisingly awesome shutters that are on every window aren't helping either. As you may know I posted my last blog post at 3 in the morning last night after waiting literally days to post it and decided to shut my blinds and get a good nights sleep to make up for it. Thanks to my room being totally blacked out by the shutters I woke up at 3 in the afternoon, which was a little ridiculous but should help me tonight with our marathon Superbowl watching bar excursion.


I talked a little about Amsterdam in one of my previous posts but now that I have finally
been able to get my photos off of my camera I have one that perfectly sums up our trip: A
beautiful, horribly rushed, blur. I'm not even sure what it was I was trying to take a picture of to tell you the truth, though we were probably running to catch our train at the time. Obviously I will have to go back in order to see everything that we missed and to take at least a few normal photographs and see more than one museum.
Once again Sunday caught me by surprise but at least I had a few apples to eat today along with a few very stale loaves of bread that I threw away after I almost lost a tooth. In the effort of not starving I am going to go to the sports bar now and order some wings if they have them.
Guten nacht everybody

No comments:

Post a Comment