Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Test Time

As much as I wish I could spend this week writing about the amazing places we're going and things we're doing, so far this week I've done nothing but study. Monday was our first Biosolid Mechanics class and on Wednesday we have a test in Physiology. Sometimes it's really hard to remember that we're not out here on vacation but to learn. I have to say though, being out here has made me more eager to learn. Maybe it's because I'm so consumed with trying to soak up as much as I can while I'm here. Maybe it's because attendance is mandatory and you can't get away with not paying attention in a class of twelve people :P Whatever the case may be, I feel like I've already learned so much more, and that I'm enjoying it so much more. I have to say, I am very excited that Biosolid Mechanics is starting up. I am an engineer at heart and while physiology is interesting, I think in numbers and equations. I'm looking forward to what we will learn in that class. Our professor, Dr. Moore, mentioned on Monday that we might take a trip to check out the "Aritheum", which is a museum in Bonn of just 4 function calculators. I think that would be a really cool thing to check out. Well, I wish I could keep putting off studying by blogging, but I want an A on this test! Guten Abend!



No comments:

Post a Comment