Saturday, February 11, 2012

Come On, Snow!

After almost a month here I can finally say that I’m getting
to a point where I can catch phrases that I understand in ordinary German
conversation. How exactly this helps, I’m not sure, but progress is progress! I’ve
still been finding new places to eat in Bonn for lunch though the task is a bit
more taxing now. We did find a nice pasta place though, and I’ve gotten word of
an awesome burger place that I will have to visit this week.
I’m yet to have played any sports here, but I’m anticipating
there being more soccer fever around as the temperature warms up. Until then, McFit
is at least keeping us in decent shape.
Not a ton of pictures to show for this past week, but I did
get this one of the bit of snowfall we got on Thursday. Being from Houston this
was an exciting sight for me (hence the picture), but I’m hoping for much more
of this next week. *Fingers Crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment