Sunday, February 5, 2012

Blog Post on Sugar

So Wednesday was another awesome trip to Cologne and it
seems I like that city more each time we visit. The tour guides were great and
any trip that includes both hot chocolate and ice cream is going to get my
stamp of approval. Not sure if it was just me, but the cold became particularly
biting during this trip and that made it a little bit harder to enjoy, but that’s
probably the only downside I could find. Scaling the tower with the chance to
see the outside put me even more in awe of the structure. The view of the city
was reminiscent of the one I had of this model of it from earlier in the day.

At that point I thought there’d be no other experience this
week that would be worth mentioning in the same breath with that excursion, but
then we took a trip to Haribo. Now I’m not saying the candy store was as great
a sight as the city, but, come on, look at that bag and tell me you’re not
salivating. Needless to say there’ll be more trips to come, though with the
rate that I consumed this between Friday and Sunday there probably shouldn’t be
many more. I’m still dreaming of those isles of candy though..

The Superbowl’s tonight (kick off at 12:30 AM- whoopee!) and
that means red bull in the morning to try and get through physiology. I
apologize to Dr. Wasser in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment