Saturday, April 1, 2017

week before paris

the week before paris was essentially a grind session because we were in carnaval recovery mode. I had a test to take that week and work for other classes that was due on Thursday. I also went to Berlin right before our Paris trip. It was basically a grind for classes before we are liberated for 2 weeks of fun in paris and spring break. I would like t toalk about Berlin because that was the best part of the week. Berlin is a very cool "hip" city as I would like to call it. It is the capital of Germany and a very important political and economic center for the country also. It is also the melting pot of a lot of cultures in Germany which is quite unique. I got to try the notorious Turkish falafel in Berlin which was probably one of the best falafel sandwiches I've had in my life. It was called Mustafa's Gemuse Kebab for anyone who wants to go and eat some Turkish food in Berlin. We saw the Brandenberg Gate, Bundestag, and Kreuzberg. Kreuzberg is the multicultural part of Berlin where you find all kinds of ethnic foods. I also so remanents of the Berlin Wall that is still there which is quite cool. Berlin is a very biker-friendly city and is massive. It gave a pretty cool vibe which i liked, and was one of my favorite cities to visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment