Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Week 13 -- Easter

Everyone was excited about the Easter break. First few days I studied in the AIB until pretty late because I had so much work need to finish. Unfortunately, I still did not finish it before the break but it was fine.

On Friday, I woke up a bit late because I had great rest. It was sunny day. I went out for a walk and soft sunbath after breakfast/lunch. I got surprised when I came home. My host mom was super nice. She bought me a cherry birthday cake, “Beethoven” chocolate, and two t-shirts that one with Beethoven and one with the famous architectures on it.

After a small lunch, my host parents took me to Andernach to the Geyser. We rode on the ship and had short views on both sides of the river. The Geyser was so powerful. It is the highest cold Geyser in the Europe. The highest height is about 60 meters, which contains 96% of CO2 and 4% of water. I was standing close to the Geyser and got wet. Lucky that I wore my big big jacket. Lol


On Saturday, I was working on the assignment from my online class. I also had a call with my friends from the US. On Sunday, I went to Dussedorf to meet my friends and went to church with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment