Sunday, April 30, 2017

Week 12 Berlin

How could I come to live in Germany for 4 and a half months and not visit Berlin? I couldn't. Berlin was such a great city that something to please everyone in our group of people. We saw the Berlin Wall, went to museum island, went to really cool bars and cool clubs. I realized that Germany beat America in terms of burgers. Burger Meister is a small food truck in a weird part of Berlin and has the best burger I have ever had in my life. That could be because I miss American food so much but I don't think so. This was such a great place. If anyone goes back to Berlin I highly recommend. The line was pretty long but went pretty fast. Also Maria told me that Berlin had the best curry wurst and I would probably have to agree with her, but food wise it's not very hard to please me. It was super cool to have a beer and curry wurst outside on such a beautiful day. We also walked through the tier garden which was beautiful and walked to the top of the Gross Stern. I think our last day was my favorite because we went to museum island and walked through a market. We also had lunch outside along a canal and everyone seemed so happy to be outside. I think that's what I will miss most about Germany, I love being able to go outside and sit at a park and actually being able to enjoy it. In Texas that is almost never possible. I wish I could stay in Germany forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment