Sunday, April 30, 2017

Week 14

After the best weekend I've had on this trip, I have two weeks of torture ahead of me. This week consists of finishing up projects and making presentations for enmodes. We started off by getting into Bonn from Venlo at 7 am after taking the 5 am train. I then had to rush home and grab my stuff before managing to make it back just in time for class.

We were basically forced to live at AIB all week but we were given free pizza which always makes it better. I also learned that I have a hard time with mixing up words such as electron and electrode or ionize and iodize because I was corrected on it about a million and one times. But that's okay because they wanted the presentations to be perfect and I can understand that. We practiced so much that it seemed as if anyone could do any other person's part simply because we had heard them all so much.

Towards the end of the week we finally got to go give the presentations in Aachen. They seemed really impressed with our ideasIt was a really nice trip and we got a good lunch and some free time out of it. All of our hard work finally paid off and it was time to relax for a minute before studying for finals started.

No comments:

Post a Comment