Monday, April 24, 2017

Week 14- Presentation and lots of studying

This week was a very stressful one. We spent Tuesday and Wednesday night super late at school preparing for our presentation. Although, I will say that these late nights made me so prepared and ensured that my presentation was up to parr. On Thursday we travelled to Aachen and presented our final device design to enmodes. This was a pretty nerve racking experience, but was honestly so rewarding. I was blessed with being involved in this project and I am eternally grateful. I will always remember this project and it honestly shaped me as a person. The constructive criticism for our professors helped me become a better presenter and to know that although I feel that I am ready you are truly never ready. The rest of the week was spent at the library and AIB preparing for finals week.
Shocked, happy, and doing a hair flip because we rocked it.

The whole group right after the presentation

No comments:

Post a Comment