Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Week 15

Unfortunately, I've finally arrived at the last school week of the program. It's really bittersweet. While I do miss a lot of things at home like barbecue, Mexican food, and driving. I also don't really want to leave Germany. Having lived here for almost four months it has really become a second home to me. I'm gonna miss Bonn. As I type this I've finished all but one final, and overall feeling really good about them. I've been buying the final gifts I need to gather for family and friends when I return, and I'm realizing I should probably start packing pretty soon. I know it's going to be weird readjusting to America which will be an interesting experience I'm sure. This trip has definitely given me a new drive to travel though. I know I'll be back. Next time I get to travel to Europe I definitely want to visit Italy, that's one trip I didn't get to do this time around that I really wish I had gotten to. Of course, I'll always revisit Bonn anytime I'm in the area. Having almost finished the trip Bonn has gained a special place in my heart. This last weekend is going to be tons of fun, but I'll probably shed a few tears knowing that the fun has to come to an end soon. Luckily I've made so many new friends, and I'll still get to spend time with them in College Station. Bonn, you've been great. I'll never forget this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment