Saturday, April 1, 2017

Spring Break

Spring Break consisted of Three countries. England Portugal and Spain. I first went to London
to visit my uncle who lives in Cambridge which is an hour from London by train.
After the Paris trip i took a flight to London Luton to meet my uncle. The next day i went with my cousin to London to see what the city is all about. The first thing we did was visit Brick Lane where
there is a whole street of Indian food which is pretty cool. I had three curries. Chili Paneer, Saag Paneer, and Aloo Spinach with some good naan. After that we visited Big Ben Trafalgar Square and went to the Churchill War Rooms. The churchill war rooms was something to  cool to see. It was were Churchill ran the country for in basically a huge undeground bunker. All the rooms were pretty cool to see, and it was one of my favorite things I did in London.At night I had some chipotle which seemed more fresh in England. The next day i visited the city of Cambridge. Cambridge is notorious for its university which is one of the best in the world. The town is pretty nice, but the only downfall is that it rains a lot which is unfortunate. Otherwise i liked the town and i got to visit all the famous colleges in Cambridge. I visited the most notorious one which was Trinity College and the chapel there also. I then took a flight in early morning of Monday to Lisbon. Portugal was a nice place I didn't spend much time in Lisbon, but rather in a small town called Cintra. It was around 20 miles away from Lisbon and was pretty cool. I got to see really nice beaches and the westernmost point of contenential Europe. Portugal is a nice place to visit for weather and nice views definately. After Portugal i spend 3 night in barcelona. Barcelona had pretty nice weather and cool architecture.I saw the outside of the Sagrada Familia, saw the notorious FC Barcalona stadium Camp Nou, went to Monseratt. One regret I have is i wish I had a tour guide. I also go to practice some spanish in Barcelona which was good since my goal to to be penta lingual. I can speak English and Telugu fluently. I can read write and speak spanish conversationally. I can get around with Hindi and German.

No comments:

Post a Comment