Saturday, April 29, 2017

Week 13 - Week Before Easter in Rome

So this weekend I will be going to Rome for Easter.  I am super excited for it, however I am not super excited about all of the work we have to do before I go.  We have a lot of work from 211 and 308, but we also have our final Enmodes presentation coming up and we are going to have to put in a lot of work to get ready for that.  I will be spending a lot of time this week doing as much work as I can so I don't have to do as much while I'm in Rome.  The Rome trip is already going to be exhausting enough.  I'm going with my significant other who is in Berlin, so Thursday I am flying to Berlin, then flying to Rome Friday morning bright and early at 8:00 am.  Then we have to get up super early since we have tickets for Easter mass on Sunday with the Pope, which I am super excited for.  We are also going to go see the Roman Colosseum, Roman Forum, Trevi Fountain, and going to a cooking class about how to make pizza!  On a complete side note, the trip is coming to an end which I have mixed feelings about.  But we will leave that for a later blog since I'm running out of things to talk about.  Until next time amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment