Monday, April 10, 2017

Let Me See You Kwak- Week 12

Week 12 

  Monday I woke up to barely being able to move. I was so incredibly sore after the Bonn Marathon that every time my host mom saw me coming down the stairs she would start laughing because it hurt so much to move.


  On Tuesday, we went to Bingen, Germany and went to the Hildegard museum. She was a very cool lady who did a lot of cool stuff. What I like the most about Hildegard is that she’s really good at keeping her “eye on the prize.” Whenever she got the dream to take the nuns and start her own place she wasn’t hesitant about it; I admire that. Later we had “lunch,” then we went to a museum, and then we had some ice cream. 

My favorite part of this week was going to Brugge, Belgium. I loved Belgium so much; it was such a quaint and adorable place. One of their most popular drinks is a kwak that’s in a round bottom glass and it was one of the best beers I’ve ever had, which is saying a lot because I usually don’t like beer. On Sunday, we went to a beach and we walked around the North Sea then we got some ice cream. Behind Venice, Brugge is definitely my favorite place so far and I'd highly recommend going there if you have free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment