Saturday, April 22, 2017

Week 14- ENMODES


It's hard to believe that ENMODES is over at the end of this week. I remember Wasser talking about this program during one of the orientation meetings and now ENMODES will be in the past. Unbelievable how fast this trip is going by. Although I'm ready to see my friends and my family I'm going to miss traveling and doing things I never thought I'd ever be able to do. I have pretty bad stage fright so I know I will definitely have to figure out a way to calm my nerves when presenting. But I really like my group's project idea so I think we'll be okay. 

People keep asking me what is one of the first things I'm going to do when I get home.... The first thing I'm going to do is sleep for sure. But when I wake up I'm going to Pappa's BBQ and getting me some baby back ribs with a side of coleslaw. The next day I'm eating Chick-fil-A (and I'm going to try the cookie since everyone says they're really good) and the day after that I'm eating Whataburger. I miss these places so much. As much as I appreciate German culture, I think I've had enough schnitzel and curry wurst to last me for a while.

With all that said, I'll definitely miss some aspects of European life. It's a lot more laid back than the American lifestyle. Getting to travel for relatively cheap is definitely the best part too. But I can't wait for Target and 24 hour stores! 


No comments:

Post a Comment