Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Week 12

      A new week is on the way. The first day of the week is test day. Well. I always feel nervous for the test, no matter if I am ready or not. I woke few times on the night before test. Haha I have no idea why. I went to AIB early to study for the test. The test was ok, but there still some tricky questions that I was not sure about them. Although the questions were tricky, but the questions were fairly well.
      After the test, I went to the Haufgarden in front of University in Bonn with my friends. We had a relax and peaceful time in there. I sat on the grass, and watched people around. It was a sunny day with soft wind. I love the day. After the break, I went my friends’ house and had a great dinner with them. We had a enjoy talk after dinner.
     On the next day, we had a wonderful trip to Bingen and Andernach. We had little time along the river before we went into the museum. The museum is called Hildegard von Bingen Museeum. Before lunch, we went to a garden and tried to find “our own” flowers. My friend who came to visited last week, she went to Paris to see her sister. It was a great time to have her with me and accompany with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment