Monday, April 10, 2017

Week 12 Belgian Beer, Belgian Chocolate, and Belgian Waffles!

First off, I want to start by saying I just need some more water, vegetables, and fruit in my life, it is tragic! Haha I LOVE Europe, but lemme tell you, I ma read to go home to the fruits, the vegtables, and the free water at the restaurants. Hmmm, no just kidding, it isn't that big of a deal. Nope, I lie, yes it is, I miss it!

Now my week.

This week was fun and interesting! I have had more beer and ice cream in Europe, than I have had at home in my whole life, okay yeah that's true about the beer, but maybe not about the ice cream. I love ice cream, its not a secret, even Dr. Wasser knows it now!

In the beginning of the week we went to both Bingen and Andernach for an excursion, both of which were fun and educational. Bingen was so relaxing, we were actually able to sit next to the river and just lay in the flowers and relax! We even got to see the garden and have a mini-scavenger hunt! Andernach was more so just a stop and go we went to a very interesting museum and finished with ice cream!

The week started exciting and it ended even better! I finished it in Bruge, with some relatively unhealthy indulges! I had lots of beer, chocolate, and a HUGE waffle with strawberries! Bruge was so pretty, but ti was a lot smaller than I anticipated, but it made up for its size in beauty! Other than just eating, we went to the windmills, and to the beach, those are the really big things we did! I even rolled down a couple of hills, not purposefully, but that is besides the point!


BEER: 10/10 would recommend! The Kwaks were really good, and the fruity beers were great too, especially the strawberry and cherry beer! Great if you aren't a huge fan of beer.


CHOCOLATE: 9/10 It is a must if you are a huge chocolate fanatic, enough said! BUT WATCH our for Marzipan!

WAFFLES: 8/10  Do I need to say more, you HAVE TO GET SOME! They were good, I just prefer fluffy, sorry lol. They were just a little overrated.


BELGIAN FRIES: 8/10 I love fries, don't get me wrong, but they were a little over-hyped in my opinion, but that is just me. Get you some!








 Lastly, the Windmills are something you have to see! Its really cool, and can make for some great pictures! I love this picture!


 And to end it, I just want to say I was excited when Kenneth got there but needless to see, I needed a break! You cannot TAKE HIM ANYWHERE! Eeehhh, he's alright, just a bit much sometimes, a little bit way too much! He needs to hear that.

No comments:

Post a Comment