Monday, April 10, 2017

Week 12 - Recovering

So in the weekend between week 11 and week 12 I ran a half marathon with no training.  The only thing I could think to myself was, "Wow I should have trained."  I was beyond sore and my body just kind of gave up.  I got a nasty little cold during the week and had a slight fever, but I was much better by the next week.  The engineering students went to the Arithmeum here in Bonn, which was super cool.  Inside the museum they had all of the original calculators and calculating machines and calculating assistance devices.  We went through the different types and how they worked mechanically.  After the museum Madeleine was quite the MVP and bought us all gelato.  The rest of the week and the weekend was dedicated to studying for the BMEN 253 final, and working on the Enmodes project, and 211 homework and 308 homework.  This week was pretty normal actually.  Spent a lot of time with my host family which was nice, and went to AIB on the weekend to work on homework with Claire and Kanci to work on homework since we were the only engineers that didn't go somewhere to my knowledge.  But yeah pretty solid week, didn't do much, but was very enjoyable to just take it easy.  Next week is Easter weekend and I am going to Rome, which I think will be pretty awesome.  Until next time amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment