Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Week 10

Well, after my love and great Spring break, now is the study week. The week after spring break is always a hard and crazy week I think. Haha. Most of the time there was the test coming up and the homework due. Just can’t believe it, half semester is already gone. Everyone of my class was studying so hard for the lab test.

On Thursday, I went to my friend’s house pretty early. She showed that she made the soy milk. And her handmade tofu was about to start. I made myself to have a break, so we were cooking the dinner together. It was a really fun experience to making tofu by myself. Haha. After we finished the tofu, we made the fried tofu cake that mixed with vegetables. Then I made the sushi for them.


Although I had a full study week, I still had a great weekend. On Saturday, there was the international big event with the students. It was really encouraging that we had a strong Yell and singing. I was assigned to help to sort the clothes for the refugees. On Sunday, after the home meeting in my friend’s house, we planned to have a BBQ for our lunch. All the kids were playing the sports while we were preparing the BBQ. We cleaned the garden after the lunch. And we moved the cherry trees to a better spot. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment