Sunday, April 30, 2017

Week 15

Who even needs sleep? Not us. With tons of tests, finals, and assignments all packed into the same week it I went days without seeing my host family and almost forgot what my bed felt like. It began with a physiology test over our second unit. We spent forever studying knowing that this would be a tough one and we needed to know all of the facts. We ended up doing pretty well and then started preparing for our next exam. It was for 211 and we knew that this one would also be tough. We worked a ton of previous problems and studying super hard but to no avail. The test was so hard and some things I had no idea what to do for. Thursday was also super hard because we had our physiology final and our diffeq final. The physiology one wasn't too bad because it was mostly the same questions as our last tests but the math one was actually the hardest test I've ever taken. We will see how it turns out but we are expected like a 60 point curve.

Once finals ended everyone got very reminiscent. We have been spending a lot of time together and going out for our last nights in Bonn together. We went to the AIB farewell party which was super fun and had such good food. I'm so sad to be leaving Bonn and I wish I was staying for a little while longer. On Tuesday, we are doing the Rhine cruise and I could not be more excited. It will be all day and should be so much fun. I cannot wait.

Although I am sad to be leaving Bonn, there are things at home that I am looking forward to seeing so it shouldn't be too bad having to finally leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment