Sunday, April 30, 2017

Week 15 -- Last Week

Do not what to say, it is already the last week in Germany. Wow!!!   
I think this week is the busiest week for everyone because it is final week. : p  Nobody is working without a laptop. Everyone focused on their books, notes, and laptops to study.

On Monday, we finished our exam and everyone looked so stress after it. We went to Hofgarten and had a wonderful relax time. We played volleyball, soccer, and football there. It was so much fun. I enjoyed the time with all my friends, professors, and AIB staff. I also enjoyed the smooth sunshine and soft wind and the environment surround us.

On Tuesday, everyone studied on finals so hard. Finally, I finished all my finals on Thursday. The last test for my undergrad. Haha  On Friday, we went to Remagen to visit the Peace Museum and saw the part of the Bridge. On Saturday, we watched show that performed by the students. The show was really interesting, and I love the songs and music for the show. Today, I went to the church meeting in Duisburg with my friends. I saw many saints that I know from previous meetings. We also enjoyed the lunch together.


The biggest thing on Saturday was the Farewell Party. Host parents and students all enjoyed the time together. What a wonderful time. Students were dancing with the music. I also saw some host parents joined them too. I do not know how to express what I feel. Wonderful semester with wonderful time and amazing group!!

No comments:

Post a Comment