Saturday, April 22, 2017

Week 13- Easter

Happy Easter! 

This weekend Cerci and I went to Copenhagen and Hamburg for Easter. We decided we wanted to do something interactive during our trip so we went to the Tivoli Amusement Park in Copenhagen. They had the best churros I've ever had in my life there AND they had cotton candy, which is my favorite candy of all time. So I was happy happy happy.

They had pretty cool rides too. For some reason I love rides that make your stomach feel like your stomach is about to come out of your body through your mouth. They had this one ride similar to the Dungeon Drop (Houston reference) so of course I had to go on it and it did not disappoint. It leaves you suspended at the very top for about fifteen seconds and then you suddenly plummet to the ground. It was pretty cool. There was this one ride where you are literally upside down or spinning vigorously for 99% of the ride. When Cerci and I were waiting in the line the ride got stuck and the people on the ride were dangling upside down for a couple of minutes and like eight conducts had to come to figure out how to get the ride to work again.

Then me and Cerci did the fish pedicure, which was by far the weirdest sensation ever.
We went to Hamburg on Sunday and stayed until Monday. Hamburg is more of a "walk around" type of city, so we did that most of the time. It was really nice; out of all of the German cities I've been to, if I had to, I'd live in Hamburg. It was modern but at the same time you could see the history in the city, which is why I liked it so much. When Cerci and I were walking in one of the parks it started hailing! At first we thought it was rain but the droplets actually hurt when it hit you so we quickly realized it wasn't rain at all but chunks of ice that was hitting us in the face. Overall, Easter was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment