Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Week 12

A Group of Students & a Homeless Man
The weekend preceding Easter a group of us decided to take a whirlwind trip to Berlin, because I can't live in Germany for 4 months and not go to Berlin. I'm so glad I went too. We got to see everything major that I wanted to. Some highlights were the Reichstag, the Brandenburg Gate, the Berlin Wall, and several museums on the museum island. Getting to see all of the Egyptian relics in Berlin was unexpected and very very cool. One of the coolest items we got to see there was the Bust of Nefertiti. I had no clue all of this stuff was there.

Hanging out around the area of the museum island was great. The weather was fairly warm and clear, so we got to eat outside and experience a fairly busy Berlin. There was lots of live music and no shortage of fun stuff to do.





As the days went on we got to experience a bit of the nightlife of Berlin, and I was not disappointed in the slightest. Berlin was awesome, no doubt. Another great city with great people added to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment