Monday, May 4, 2020

Week 8: Time for a Break

This was the last week before spring break although technically I've already started it at this point and visited my first destination. Madrid is actually turning out to be one of my favorite cities on this whole trip. It was finally warm again, I was so happy to be able to wear a t-shirt again and sit outside at restaurants. Speaking of restaurants, the food so far has been AMAZING. I have to admit trying tripe, cow stomach, soup was a true experience. The flan I had afterwards though balanced everything out thankfully. My favorite part though has been getting to geek out on photography. Madrid has so many awesome locations to take pictures at especially Retiro Park and the Royal Botanical Gardens I could've spent days in those places alone. I can't wait to see Barcelona next!


No comments:

Post a Comment