Monday, May 4, 2020

Pre-Spring Break Week

MAR 2nd-5th:
By catching up on the majority of my blog posts way late down the road, I have one advantage I've been able to find so far: it is much easier to split my posts more by one event to another, as opposed to week to week to week to week...

And THAT is the exact reason this post appears to be only four days long... because it IS only four days long! Not too much went on this week before spring break aside from our German exam on Monday and a 211 exam we had the Thursday before we left. I was expecting a better grade in 211 than I received for sure, but was happy nonetheless that it beat my first exam.

My German grade? Yeah I've been wondering what I got since I took it haha!

Getting back to my initial point though: I wanted to keep this blog short and confined to only the week's classes, because now comes the most significant emotional roller coaster I think I've ever been on and will ever be on... ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment