Tuesday, May 5, 2020

4/6/2020-4/12/2020

This week was pretty uneventful. We had an Exam and Registration. I spent most of my days working out, studying, and watching movies. One thing about this Quarantine that has really pushed my buttons is circling through the same 4 apps on my phone and not really knowing what other things to do. The news was progressively getting worse and sometimes I just had to remember to breathe and be thankful that my family and I were safe and healthy. The weekend was Easter and it was interesting to see how mass and Easter celebrations were held in Quarantine. My family and I watched the Easter mass held by Pope Francis on the TV. While I haven't really been practicing my faith as diligently in the last couple of months, it was a stark contrast to what I knew Easter celebrations to be in past years. It was a little sad and my heart honestly ached a little bit to see this and feel so far apart to others in the celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment