Monday, May 4, 2020

Finals Week

After the Enmodes project week, there was very little class left. During the first two days of finals week, we reviewed material and took our third physiology test. I managed to grind and study quite well for physiology, but I lost a lot of motivation after that and half-assed the rest of my test prep. Despite that, I think I did as well as I needed to. I am just happy that school is over and I can finally whither away as I play video games and watch TV for fifteen hours a day. Maybe I can get a bit of studying in for the MCAT. Our final test, if you can call it that, is the group History of Medicine final tomorrow. I have no idea how that is going to go but I anticipate it will not be too bad. If it is hard, I can only hope someone in my group can carry me to a decent grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment