Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Week 5


This week was more of a time to collect and center myself from all the traveling we had been doing. I love to be able to travel, but I understand I am here for school first and used my weekend to relax and get ahead of my schoolwork rather than stress throughout the week which is very easy due to the limited time we have. I think breaks such as this are important in order to keep yourself focused, and also save for future trips that could be even costlier. This also gave me an opportunity to hangout with my host family! I still had a great dinner with them drinking a couple of beers and shared music with my host dad. Although he listens to some German music, I was surprised he know of so much American Music. He seemed to know about more new, up-and-coming bands from the US than I had apparently been paying attention too. Even my host brother listens to primarily American rap which I found out from him blaring Da Baby haha. Staying in for a weekend was a good change of pace of all the crazy high-speed experience we had been getting since arriving in Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment