Monday, May 4, 2020

Week 8: March 2- March 8


This was the week before spring break and if I remember correctly, we had a few exams this week because of spring break.  I believe our German test was the Monday of this week and I felt I did pretty well on it. Come to think of it, we still have not seen our grades for those tests. Haha, oh well. Anyways I remember I had to call one of my friends because the test was about to start, and she still had not made it to the AIB. I texted her first and she didn’t respond so I decided to call her and thank goodness I did because she was still sleeping.  We also had our second 211 test during this week right before spring break. I remember feeling so relieved once it was finished and so ready for spring break. Also, this week we had a lot of meetings with the AIB about the corona virus and how they strongly recommended us to not go to level 3 countries for spring break. I remember I had originally planned to go Italy and see Naples, Rome, and Florence and then fly to Malta for the last days to relax at the beach. These plans had to be changed due to the corona virus, which was very stressful, but at least I was able to et full refunds for my plane tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment