Monday, May 4, 2020

Week 10

So now that flights are being canceled and the study abroad is essentially over, A&M extended spring break another week. I am pretty sad that I didn't get to say a proper goodbye to my German family. I sent a pretty long email explaining everything and a sincere thank you. This has been a huge shock for everyone. I already asked my friend who lives pretty close to me to take my luggage back to Houston, where I will pick it up later.

Now I get to spend more time with my family and friends, especially the friends that are on spring break this week. This is also a good opportunity for me to get ahead on homework even though classes are not going on yet. Everyone at AIB and TAMU are doing their best to get everyone back to school. However, school is not going to be the same, it's going to be online. I have never had online classes before so this will be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment