Tuesday, May 5, 2020

3/23/2020-3/29/2020

Second week of quarantine! This week was a little better in terms of knowing what day it was. It was our first week of classes after Spring Break and it was nice having something to do and look forward to. My parents brought my dog to the apartment we were staying in which was really cool because I really missed my dog (anyone who hung out with me more than 20 minutes knew this). This also gave me an excuse to actually go on more walks and be outside more which was nice. Tuesday was my sister's 11th birthday so they left some cake on the doorstep. I was a little sad I didn't get to hang out with her this day but she was just happy that I was back in the US and would get to hang out with me sooner. She was a little sad because she had to cancel her birthday party because of corona so I called her and tried to make her smile and laugh. There were trails near the apartment, and a couple of my friends lived near there so Katrina and I would go running (socially distanced from other people). Katrina and I were pretty good roommates and I actually kind of miss her now that we aren't quarantined together :(
But yeah other than that nothing really exciting happened this week. I really missed my friends from Germany and my host family and traveling but was happy to be back for the most part.

No comments:

Post a Comment