Saturday, May 2, 2020

First Week of Class Back Home

After a week of doing nothing, I was kind of happy to have something to wake up for each morning. Classes started up again March 23rd, and we immediately got back into the swing of things. By Wednesday that week, I regretted wanting classes to return as I realized how far behind in all of my work I was. I felt swamped. Thankfully, through the next two weeks, I did really well in catching up. I re-watched old lecture recordings and took good notes in each class. Sadly, this burst of motivation only really lasted until just after our first week of testing, and I returned to studying and doing work at the last possible minute. Overall, besides schoolwork, this week was largely uneventful, so there really is not much more to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment