Monday, May 4, 2020

Week 15: Enmodes Final Presentation


This week we finalized our final project and had our final presentation. We worked really hard during this week to figure out solid works simulations and perfect the PowerPoints that we were going to present. The presentation went really well, and I was kind of glad we had a reason to dress up so that I could get out of my house clothes for at least one day. This week was long but very exciting and worthwhile. I believe what we learned about professional presentations and presenting in general will help me in future experiences. I think after the presentation I ended up binging Netflix because I was finally able to relax, well at least on Friday. Saturday and Sunday, I think I started studying for tests the final week.

No comments:

Post a Comment