Monday, May 4, 2020

Week 13

So interestingly enough, this week I learned how to bake cookies from scratch. It was actually very easy to mix the ingredients together and place it on the tray and then put it in the oven. However, I feel like an area where I can improve is on the actual baking part since they came out overdone and kinda hard. Besides my goal of trying to cook something, this week we had our BMEN 211 test. It was difficult but I think I did okay. I feel as though not being in an academic environment has affected me because I feel too comfortable and "lazy" at home. Now I know for sure that online classes aren't for me.

Easter this year was interesting because since we can't go out, my family and I watched a mass given by the Pope on TV. This was pretty cool because I got to see the inside of the St. Peter's Basilica. My family and I wanted to see this when we would have traveled to Italy. Of course, family time has dramatically increased since leaving for freshman year of college. It is different not being so independent but home is where your parents do their best to take care of you. Thats why I really love going home.

Now onto studying more...

No comments:

Post a Comment