Wednesday, May 6, 2020

All Things Enmodes

APR 20th-26th:
Here it is! Only two days of classes this week with the rest set aside for the design project!

Oh, and that design project?

Couldn't have gone better in my opinion. To see our collegues from Enmodes so focused in on what we had to say with so much respect for the work we put into this was one of the most rewarding feelings to experience. We had poured HOURS upon HOURS into this, so when they reacted so positively to our solution, we couldn't help but be absolutely ecstatic.

I am so very grateful to the parties that were able to give me the opportunity to participate in this internship, and I will not be taking my experiences lightly. Hell, I feel bad for all my friends who have to hear me tell them over and over again about it.

The sign-off at the end of the meeting was rather sad as it was the first real event that forced us to acknowledge that our study abroad was truly about to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment