Friday, May 8, 2020

Week 12: Quarantings

March 29 - April 4

This was the week of our 253 exam and our math exam, the first exams fo zoom university. For the 253 exam, I didn't do as well as I would have liked, but I accepted the grade. For math however, it was surprisingly well. Considering the fact that it was the first exam that was administered online AND my internet went out during it, I ended up with a pretty decent grade. Besides that, this week was the end of my mandatory quarantine and I was finally able to go back to my real home with my family. When I finally go home it wasn't as exciting as I thought it was going to be, mainly because everyone else was so tired and bored of quarantine just as I was. So even though I was back home and seeing my family for the first time in awhile, the situation really dampened everything and made it difficult to be excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment