Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Not a Fish Anymore

MAR 23rd-29th:
Haha, sorry about that last blog post in terms of content. Wanted to emphasize how big a change of lifestyle this Corona virus living really has been. Plus who doesn't love a little comedic relief in a time like this, right?

Well classes finally started back up this week. Never thought I would've been so happy to hop back into it, but I was desperate for something to do at this point... Might I remind you this is after just one week of this.

The transition to online classes goes very smoothly and I couldn't be happier to be seeing all my friends faces again. Gosh how I missed them so much already.

The quarantine house has just been the 3 guys, myself, and John's dad. It's been non-stop between the board games, video games, basketball games, and weight room gains. That's right, John and his father went back to their house to steal their weight bench for us! Grade A+ team move right there!

No comments:

Post a Comment